London Banter

-   -   Check to see if you have any impending speeding tickets coming your way (https://www.londonbanter.co.uk/london-transport/5215-check-see-if-you-have.html)

[email protected] April 28th 07 12:08 PM

Check to see if you have any impending speeding tickets coming your way

Youc an check online to see if you have any impending camera speeding
tickets coming your way

http://www.i-database.co.uk

Richard J. April 28th 07 12:54 PM

wrote:
Youc an check online to see if you have any impending camera speeding
tickets coming your way

http://www.i-database.co.uk

If you click on View Picture, you realise just how good the cameras are
these days at identifying the driver.

--
Richard J.

Brian Watson April 29th 07 06:16 AM

"Richard J." wrote in message
Youc an check online to see if you have any impending camera speeding
tickets coming your way

http://www.i-database.co.uk

If you click on View Picture, you realise just how good the cameras are
these days at identifying the driver.

Damn. You can even see my smug expression.

:-(
--
Brian