London Banter

-   -   Where TFL's tube map showing current delays/works? (https://www.londonbanter.co.uk/london-transport/5254-where-tfls-tube-map-showing.html)

Jim May 12th 07 11:38 AM

Where TFL's tube map showing current delays/works?

There used to be a real time tube map on TFL's website at:
http://map.tfl.gov.uk/realtime.asp?m...time&area=full

This was useful for showing current delays. Where has it gone?

Now all I can find on the TFL site is an "interactive map" at:
http://www.tfl.gov.uk/gettingaround/1116.aspx
(or http://journeyplanner.tfl.gov.uk/im/SI-T.html)
but this does not show any current info.

brixtonite May 12th 07 11:42 AM

On May 12, 12:38 pm, Jim wrote:
There used to be a real time tube map on TFL's website at:
http://map.tfl.gov.uk/realtime.asp?m...time&area=full

This was useful for showing current delays. Where has it gone?

Now all I can find on the TFL site is an "interactive map" at:
http://www.tfl.gov.uk/gettingaround/1116.aspx
(orhttp://journeyplanner.tfl.gov.uk/im/SI-T.html)
but this does not show any current info.

It's at

http://journeyplanner.tfl.gov.uk/im/RD-T.html