London Banter

-   -   Train Departing *when?* (https://www.londonbanter.co.uk/london-transport/5287-train-departing-when.html)

[email protected] May 22nd 07 06:37 PM

Train Departing *when?*

I've got a ticket booked on the 07:26 London Kings Cross - Alnmouth
(arr 11.34) on Saturday 02 June.

Problem is, there's no sign of this train on the timetable. I assume
what I want is the 08:00, which shows as arriving in Alnmouth at the
correct time. What what I can gather of the GNER website and the
script-monkey I spoke to on the customer "care" line, the train is
actually leaving at 07:45 due to engineering works.

So, (a) is my understanding of the events above correct, and (b) will
I be OK with the ticket I have (given that it's for a non-existent
train).

Thanks,

John

john May 22nd 07 06:54 PM

Train Departing *when?*

In a moment of idiocy, I wrote:
I've got a ticket booked on the 07:26 London Kings Cross - Alnmouth
(arr 11.34) on Saturday 02 June.

Problem is, there's no sign of this train on the timetable. I assume
what I want is the 08:00, which shows as arriving in Alnmouth at the
correct time. What what I can gather of the GNER website and the
script-monkey I spoke to on the customer "care" line, the train is
actually leaving at 07:45 due to engineering works.

So, (a) is my understanding of the events above correct, and (b) will
I be OK with the ticket I have (given that it's for a non-existent
train).

Sorry... please ignore this. Have re-posted in uk.railway, which is
where I intended to put it in the first place.