London Banter

-   -   TfL CCTV going digital (https://www.londonbanter.co.uk/london-transport/5347-tfl-cctv-going-digital.html)

Tommy June 10th 07 01:29 PM

TfL CCTV going digital

Chris Hills wrote:

On the good side it should help crack down on crime (e.g. drivers
with no insurance, vehicles with no tax/mot etc), but on the down
side there is the possibility that the data could be used for some
purpose in the future (tracking..)

I always believed the line if you have nothing to hide" until our MPs got a
special exclusion from the Feedom of Information act

Neil Williams June 10th 07 01:38 PM

TfL CCTV going digital

On Sun, 10 Jun 2007 13:29:08 GMT, "Tommy" wrote:

I always believed the line if you have nothing to hide" until our MPs got a
special exclusion from the Feedom of Information act

They clearly *do* have something to hide. Not that I ever suspected
otherwise ;)

Neil

--
Neil Williams