London Banter

-   -   Favourite Bus Route (https://www.londonbanter.co.uk/london-transport/542-favourite-bus-route.html)

Phil Richards August 12th 03 09:12 PM

Favourite Bus Route

On Tue, 12 Aug 2003 18:43:19 +0100 CJG
said...

The Major is trying to find the best bus route in London. Why? Im not
exactly sure. Maybe its a promotion thing.

Go to BBC London to enter

www.bbc.co.uk/London

http://www.bbc.co.uk/london/travel/f...s_awards.shtml

Will tell you all you need.

Just gone & voted for my favourite route, the W7 (Finsbury Park to
Muswell Hill).

--
Phil Richards
London, N4

Helen Deborah Vecht August 13th 03 09:01 AM

Favourite Bus Route

Thus spake Phil Richards

Just gone & voted for my favourite route, the W7 (Finsbury Park to
Muswell Hill).

I'm sure this thread would attract more posts if we nominated our
least-favoured routes.

I reckon the 114 (Mill Hill Broadway to Ruislip, via Harrow) is mine.
The route is potentially pleasant, interesting and useful. The
irregularity of the service (supposedly every 12 minutes during weekday
daytime) makes travelling this way a nightmare.

--
Helen D. Vecht:
Edgware.