Old August 13th 03, 05:19 AM posted to uk.transport.london

Default ELL Extension

What are the scheduled openings for the North & South Extentions?

Old August 13th 03, 05:06 PM posted to uk.transport.london

What are the scheduled openings for the North & South Extentions?

I think the north extension could be running in 2008. it should have
been running by 2005. Having just come back from holiday in the
Netherlands,, i'm once again reminded of what a senseless waste of time,
money and space our shambles of a transport 'policy' is.

M.

Old August 13th 03, 08:53 PM posted to uk.transport.london
tim tim is offline

"Wanderingjew698" wrote in message
What are the scheduled openings for the North & South Extentions?

it doesn't have a scheduled start to build yet.

I think Mr pest who thinks it should all be preserved has
gone back to court.

Tim

Old August 13th 03, 09:21 PM posted to uk.transport.london

tim wrote:
"Wanderingjew698" wrote in message
What are the scheduled openings for the North & South Extentions?

it doesn't have a scheduled start to build yet.

I think Mr pest who thinks it should all be preserved has
gone back to court.

Mr Prokopp (to give hime his real name) lost his case at the Court of Appeal
on 7 Jul 2003, and was refused leave to appeal to the House of Lords.
Demolition of the non-listed viaduct at the Bishopsgate Goods Yard started
six days later*. What makes you think that the courts have any more to say
on the matter?

* http://www.ellp.co.uk/home/bishopsgate.htm

--
Richard J.

Old August 13th 03, 10:28 PM posted to uk.transport.london
tim tim is offline

"Richard J." wrote in message
tim wrote:
"Wanderingjew698" wrote in message
What are the scheduled openings for the North & South Extentions?

it doesn't have a scheduled start to build yet.

I think Mr pest who thinks it should all be preserved has
gone back to court.

Mr Prokopp (to give hime his real name) lost his case at the Court of Appeal
on 7 Jul 2003, and was refused leave to appeal to the House of Lords.
Demolition of the non-listed viaduct at the Bishopsgate Goods Yard started
six days later*. What makes you think that the courts have any more to say
on the matter?

I read it somewhere

Tim

Old August 14th 03, 06:29 PM posted to uk.transport.london

In message , tim
writes

I think Mr pest who thinks it should all be preserved has
gone back to court.

Mr Prokopp (to give hime his real name) lost his case at the Court of Appeal
on 7 Jul 2003, and was refused leave to appeal to the House of Lords.
Demolition of the non-listed viaduct at the Bishopsgate Goods Yard started
six days later*. What makes you think that the courts have any more to say
on the matter?

I read it somewhere

Evening Standard? Must be true then.
Old August 15th 03, 12:49 PM posted to uk.transport.london

}
} I think the north extension could be running in 2008. it should have
} been running by 2005. Having just come back from holiday in the

I was living in the area and concequently was "consulted" around '94 at
which time the open was projected for 2002.

} Netherlands,, i'm once again reminded of what a senseless waste of time,
} money and space our shambles of a transport 'policy' is.

Matthew
--
Il est important d'être un homme ou une femme en colère; le jour où nous
quitte la colère, ou le désir, c'est cuit. - Barbara

http://www.calmeilles.co.uk/