London Banter

-   -   DB PersonalTimetable for Kings Cross Thameslink-Blackfriars (https://www.londonbanter.co.uk/london-transport/5472-db-personaltimetable-kings-cross-thameslink.html)

Michael Hoffman July 17th 07 04:50 PM

DB PersonalTimetable for Kings Cross Thameslink-Blackfriars

I set follow-ups to uk.transport.london, so your posts have been showing
up there, not uk.railway. Perhaps this was unwise.

D7666 wrote:
GGrrrrr having trouble answering this, 3rd time lucky ?

Try Southern

http://mytimes.southernrailway.com/c...ery-p2w.exe/en

--
Nick

--
Michael Hoffman

Olof Lagerkvist July 17th 07 05:11 PM

Michael Hoffman wrote:

I set follow-ups to uk.transport.london, so your posts have been showing
up there, not uk.railway. Perhaps this was unwise.

You can set follow-up if you like, but it could be good to write a note
about that you have done it in your original post otherwise it is easy
to miss that.

--
Olof Lagerkvist
ICQ: 724451

Michael Hoffman July 17th 07 05:36 PM

Olof Lagerkvist wrote:
Michael Hoffman wrote:

I set follow-ups to uk.transport.london, so your posts have been
showing up there, not uk.railway. Perhaps this was unwise.

You can set follow-up if you like, but it could be good to write a note
about that you have done it in your original post otherwise it is easy
to miss that.

Good idea.
--
Michael Hoffman

[email protected] July 18th 07 04:23 PM

DB PersonalTimetable for Kings Cross Thameslink-Blackfriars

On 17 Jul, 09:48, Michael Hoffman wrote:
Can anyone here figure out a way to get the DB PersonalTimetable at
http://persoenlicherfahrplan.bahn.de/bin/pf/query-p2w.exe/en to spit
out a timetable between Kings Cross Thameslink-Blackfriars? It doesn't
seem to accept "Kings Cross Thameslink" or "London Kings Cross
Thameslink" as a valid origin, although the latter will show up in
timetables from London Kings Cross to Gatwick Airport.

If I try London Kings Cross-London Blackfriars I get:

"""
Unfortunately there are no connections which match your requested
PersonalTimetable from London Kings Cross to London Blackfriars.

The most significant reason for this is that you have narrowed the date-
or time-interval too much or that you have restricted the means of
transport or number of changes.

Please start a new request with less restrictions.

Thank you!
"""

Of course I put a time interval of 0:00-23:59, allowed all means of
transport and unlimited changes.

The best I can come up with is Kentish Town-London Blackfriars. I can't
use the National Rail Pocket Timetable maker because it won't produce a
Palm PDB. Any other suggestions?
--
Michael Hoffman

Michael,

Ref. Earlier reply...

Have just discovered it won't recognise London Kings Cross Thameslink
when I tried to send a copy of the timetable to my email address. So :
I then tried London Kings X Thameslink - which it accepted. However,
the result is from London City Thameslink - obviously a "bug"
somewhere.

Bob Smith