Old July 19th 07, 11:50 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Default Best tube station to watch girls at?

OK, for all you tube enthusiasts who complain about Metronet going into
administration, which lines are the jerkiest etc, here's something a
little bit more light-hearted to chat about:

Which tube stations, in your opinion, have a significant flow of
attractive women flooding around them? I must say that I get the
opportunity to sit outside Angel station quite often, and it's a very
good place to watch the girls go by (as Andy Williams once sang).

Can anyone better that?

Old July 20th 07, 07:12 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Fig Fig is offline

On Fri, 20 Jul 2007 00:50:55 +0100, Cuzman wrote:

Which tube stations, in your opinion, have a significant flow of
attractive women flooding around them? I must say that I get the
opportunity to sit outside Angel station quite often, and it's a very
good place to watch the girls go by (as Andy Williams once sang).

Can anyone better that?

I always relish alighting at Willesden Green. Loads of nubile young
Eastern Europeans in the demographic.

--
Fig
Old July 20th 07, 09:50 AM posted to uk.transport.london

On Fri, 20 Jul 2007, Cuzman wrote:

Which tube stations, in your opinion, have a significant flow of
attractive women flooding around them?

I've been catching the Northern down Clapham way quite a bit recently, and
am constantly impressed by the horde of pretty, snappily-dressed girls who
get on at the various Clapham stations. Annoyingly, the reason i'm on
those trains is that i'm visiting my girlfriend, so the opportunity is
wasted ...

Picc between Piccadilly Circus and Holborn, and the Central east of there,
towards the last tube, is the choice time to be spotting dolled-up Essex
girls heading home from their nights out. That can be quite scenic. Quite
variable, though!

tom

--
Tech - No Babble
Old July 21st 07, 09:56 AM posted to uk.transport.london

On Fri, 20 Jul 2007 08:12:05 +0100, Fig wrote:

I always relish alighting at Willesden Green.

"Well I tried to settle down Fulham Broadway
And I tried to make my home in Golders Green
But I gotta get that train
And go back home again
Oh how I miss the folks back home in Willesden Green"

Ray Davies, 1969

(nostalgis isn't what it used to be)
--
Bill Hayles