London Banter

-   -   Heathrow to dover cruise terminal (https://www.londonbanter.co.uk/london-transport/5501-heathrow-dover-cruise-terminal.html)

No Name July 27th 07 09:26 PM

Heathrow to dover cruise terminal

Is the connection to the Calais ferry at Dover Priory right by the station
or is it a bit further away?

Richard J. July 27th 07 11:02 PM

wrote:
Is the connection to the Calais ferry at Dover Priory right by the
station or is it a bit further away?

By "connection", I assume you mean the shuttle bus to the Eastern Docks
ferry terminal* used by P&O, SeaFrance etc. As far as I know, the bus
operates from Dover Priory station forecourt.

* Note that this is not the cruise terminal in the Western Docks that
the OP wanted to reach.
--
Richard J.