London Banter

-   -   Testing: please ignore (https://www.londonbanter.co.uk/london-transport/5544-testing-please-ignore.html)

Peter Beale August 9th 07 08:41 AM

Testing: please ignore

Please igno having trouble with news.individual.net.

---

Peter Beale

Rev. CMOT TMPV August 9th 07 09:08 PM

Testing: please ignore

Once upon a time -- around about 8/9/07 04:41 -- possibly
wrote:

Please igno having trouble with news.individual.net.

Good thing this isn't then.

Try alt.test -- that's what it's for you know :)

--
I will admit that it is hard to reconcile "I was hungry, and you gave me
food.... " with the policies of recent GOP administrations. -- Frank Palmer

Peter Beale August 10th 07 09:11 AM

Testing: please ignore

In article ,
(Rev. CMOT TMPV) wrote:

Once upon a time -- around about 8/9/07 04:41 --

possibly wrote:

I make it about 9/8/07 - the Americans must have landed!

Please igno having trouble with news.individual.net.

Good thing this isn't then.

Try alt.test -- that's what it's for you know :)

I don't know - I had never heard of it. But the fact that my posting got
through indicates that the problems I was having have been solved.

Oh yes - I did say "Please ignore" - but thanks for the info anyway. I'll
try that next time.

---

Peter Beale