London Banter

-   -   Journey history on Oyster (https://www.londonbanter.co.uk/london-transport/5635-journey-history-oyster.html)

Helen Deborah Vecht September 10th 07 01:52 PM

Journey history on Oyster

Due to summer holidays and the recent Oyster website revamp, I've not
looked at journey history for a while.

I only get journeys from early July, even though I know the card has
been used since then. (I'm happy to wait for the weekend's journeys.)

Has anyone else had this?

--
Helen D. Vecht:
Edgware.

[email protected] September 10th 07 06:07 PM

Journey history on Oyster

On Mon, 10 Sep 2007 14:52:31 +0100, Helen Deborah Vecht
wrote:

Due to summer holidays and the recent Oyster website revamp, I've not
looked at journey history for a while.

I only get journeys from early July, even though I know the card has
been used since then. (I'm happy to wait for the weekend's journeys.)

Has anyone else had this?

My journey history stops at August 1st although I've made several
journeys from August 23rd onwards. The balance on the card overview is
correct and updated within a day or two.

Mark

Helen Deborah Vecht September 15th 07 09:21 PM

Journey history on Oyster

yped

wrote:

Due to summer holidays and the recent Oyster website revamp, I've not
looked at journey history for a while.

I only get journeys from early July, even though I know the card has
been used since then. (I'm happy to wait for the weekend's journeys.)

Has anyone else had this?

My journey history stops at August 1st although I've made several
journeys from August 23rd onwards. The balance on the card overview is
correct and updated within a day or two.

Mark

I see journey history has been unavailable due to site maintenance' for
most of the past week. Does anyone know when well get it back? I've now
had no reliable journey information for TWO MONTHS!

--
Helen D. Vecht:

Edgware.

Helen Deborah Vecht September 23rd 07 08:25 AM

Journey history on Oyster

Helen Deborah Vecht typed

I see journey history has been unavailable due to site maintenance' for
most of the past week. Does anyone know when well get it back? I've now
had no reliable journey information for TWO MONTHS!

It's STILL out.

Does anyone know when (or whether) it's likely to be back?

--
Helen D. Vecht:
Edgware.