London Banter

-   -   Something About Personal GPS Tracking (https://www.londonbanter.co.uk/london-transport/5831-something-about-personal-gps-tracking.html)

jennyjenny November 8th 07 09:16 AM

Something About Personal GPS Tracking

Imagine it's the end of a working day and you've arrived home and your
partner's not back yet. When will they be back?
http://personaltechinfo.googlepages....l_gps_tracking

Boltar November 8th 07 10:36 AM

On Nov 8, 10:16 am, jennyjenny wrote:
Imagine it's the end of a working day and you've arrived home and your
partner's not back yet. When will they be back?http://personaltechinfo.googlepages....l_gps_tracking

Only socially inept technogeeks would ever think this is a good idea
for the general population. I can't think of anything worse than being
continuously tracked to within a few metres the entire day, even by my
other half.

B2003

[email protected] November 8th 07 10:56 AM

On 8 Nov, 11:36, Boltar wrote:
On Nov 8, 10:16 am, jennyjenny wrote:

Imagine it's the end of a working day and you've arrived home and your
partner's not back yet. When will they be back?http://personaltechinfo.googlepages....l_gps_tracking

Only socially inept technogeeks would ever think this is a good idea
for the general population. I can't think of anything worse than being
continuously tracked to within a few metres the entire day, even by my
other half.

B2003

I bet a lot of politicans would like the idea of keeping the general
population under surveilance like that. How long before Brown's
Buddies and Cameron's Cronies try to make it compulsary?

Of course, they'd also refuse to let themsleves be tracked because
that's a risk to national security...