London Banter

-   -   This Website is Guaranteed (https://www.londonbanter.co.uk/london-transport/5838-website-guaranteed.html)

[email protected] November 10th 07 11:45 PM

This Website is Guaranteed

You might:" How can a website be guaranteed?" it's free anyway!

I don't believe this guarantee has eve made before. So here's how it
works:

If you read this entire website and if you feel, at the end, that its
been a waste of your time , just let me know by email
.I will send you 20$ via Pay pal or donate
$40 to the Salvation Army, whichever you prefer.

I am making this guarantee because I know you are very busy. I also
know that I am asking you to take a few minutes of your value able
time ...to consider how the following article could help you earn a
small fortune will penny stocks."

Visit:
www.itub.blogspot.com