London Banter

-   -   Picc Line - Please mind the gap between the train and the platform (https://www.londonbanter.co.uk/london-transport/586-picc-line-please-mind-gap.html)

Tom Beevers August 21st 03 05:06 PM

Picc Line - Please mind the gap between the train and the platform

Hi All,

Does anyone have a recording of the Picc Line's "Please Mind The Gap
Between The Train And The Platform" announcement? If so, please
contact me at

Thanks,

Tom

Lew 1 (from the UK) August 21st 03 10:57 PM

Picc Line - Please mind the gap between the train and the platform

On 21 Aug 2003 10:06:47 -0700, (Tom Beevers)
wrote:

Hi All,

Does anyone have a recording of the Picc Line's "Please Mind The Gap
Between The Train And The Platform" announcement? If so, please
contact me at

I do... Or rather, I did. It is on the old computer that is currently
festering in a garage - along with what else remains from lew's Tube!
;-)

Nice to see you all again! ;-)

Best Wishes,
LEWIS

---
This message has come to an end.
Please exit to your left.

*UK Dark Ride and UK Theme Park Trip Reports*
http://www.lewstube.fsnet.co.uk

Remove my clothing to reply.

Tom Beevers August 22nd 03 09:39 AM

Picc Line - Please mind the gap between the train and the platform

Long time no speak Lew! If you can't get to it then that's OK, i'll
try and find an alternative source.