London Banter

-   -   Withnail & I & The Chocolate Factory (https://www.londonbanter.co.uk/london-transport/6058-withnail-i-chocolate-factory.html)

Offramp January 5th 08 05:35 PM

Withnail & I & The Chocolate Factory

I am sure we've all tried the Withnail & I drinking contest. Has
anyone out there tried the Willy Wonka & The Chocolate Factory eating
contest?

Fig January 5th 08 07:33 PM

On Sat, 05 Jan 2008 18:35:26 -0000, Offramp wrote:

I am sure we've all tried the Withnail & I drinking contest. Has
anyone out there tried the Willy Wonka & The Chocolate Factory eating
contest?

LOL, what prompted that question?
I would like to ask, is there a film that features copious eating of mince
pies? I could do with a game based around that to get rid of my current
mountain.

--
Fig