London Banter

-   -   BEST CAB SEVRICE TO AIRPORT 24 /7 CALL NOW 0207-4908822 (https://www.londonbanter.co.uk/london-transport/6066-best-cab-sevrice-airport-24-a.html)

[email protected] January 7th 08 07:05 PM

BEST CAB SEVRICE TO AIRPORT 24 /7 CALL NOW 0207-4908822

BOOKING TAKEN FOR ALL OCCASIONS

24/7 BOOKING FOR AIRPORTS , STATIONS, HOSPOTALS , FRIENDLY AND
RELIABLE SERVICE

HERE IS AIRPORT PRICE UPDATED - 07/01/2008

CITY AIRPOT ONLY £20

HEATHROW TERMINAL 1,2, and 3 £35

HEATHROW TERMINAL 4 £40

LUTON ONLY £48

GATWICK £50

BOOK NOW

CALL US NOW 02074908822

Thunderbug January 8th 08 07:55 AM

wrote:
BEST CAB SEVRICE TO AIRPORT 24 /7 CALL NOW 0207-4908822

Spamming aside, when you don't even know what your phone number is, I
would not trust you to collect anyone from an airport.

No Name January 8th 08 07:16 PM

"Thunderbug" wrote in message
BEST CAB SEVRICE TO AIRPORT 24 /7 CALL NOW 0207-4908822

Spamming aside, when you don't even know what your phone number is, I
would not trust you to collect anyone from an airport.

You state that Gatwick is £50 but you do not say where you are based? So
there is no way of telling if your prices are reasonable or not.

Mike Hughes January 8th 08 08:08 PM

BEST CAB SEVRICE TO AIRPORT 24 /7 CALL NOW 0207-4908822

In message ,
writes

"Thunderbug" wrote in message
.. .
wrote:
BEST CAB SEVRICE TO AIRPORT 24 /7 CALL NOW 0207-4908822

Spamming aside, when you don't even know what your phone number is, I
would not trust you to collect anyone from an airport.

You state that Gatwick is £50 but you do not say where you are based? So
there is no way of telling if your prices are reasonable or not.

raises head above parapet

Now if you want a *proper* taxi service with a licensed taxi I'm your
man. I'll even go to Gatwick for £50 from near Victoria or within 1 mile
of it - but only after 5 a.m. and before 8 a.m. [1] and not on Tues, Wed
or Thurs mornings :-)))

[1] that's the time I go home and the discounted fare would pay for my
fuel home. I only work 4 nights a week so that's why I'm not available
on those days

rapidly ducks back down
--
Mike Hughes
at home in Tarring, West Sussex, England

Chris Read January 8th 08 09:23 PM

"Mike Hughes" wrote:

Now if you want a *proper* taxi service with a licensed taxi I'm your man.
I'll even go to Gatwick for £50 from near Victoria or within 1 mile of
it - but only after 5 a.m. and before 8 a.m. [1] and not on Tues, Wed or
Thurs mornings :-)))

[1] that's the time I go home and the discounted fare would pay for my
fuel home. I only work 4 nights a week so that's why I'm not available on
those days
rapidly ducks back down
--
Mike Hughes

How (un)comfortable do you find hacking up and down the A23 regularly in
(presumably) a TXsomething?

Chris

Mike Hughes January 9th 08 10:19 AM

BEST CAB SEVRICE TO AIRPORT 24 /7 CALL NOW 0207-4908822

In message , Chris Read
writes

"Mike Hughes" wrote:

Now if you want a *proper* taxi service with a licensed taxi I'm your man.
I'll even go to Gatwick for £50 from near Victoria or within 1 mile of
it - but only after 5 a.m. and before 8 a.m. [1] and not on Tues, Wed or
Thurs mornings :-)))

[1] that's the time I go home and the discounted fare would pay for my
fuel home. I only work 4 nights a week so that's why I'm not available on
those days
rapidly ducks back down
--
Mike Hughes

How (un)comfortable do you find hacking up and down the A23 regularly in
(presumably) a TXsomething?

Chris

No problem at all as I decided to invest in a nice leather seat with
extra padding (yes I do need it!). With automatic gearbox and a separate
drivers compartment it certainly beats driving a manual Ford Mondeo in
Brighton!

It a TX1 and I travel either via the A24 (up to town usually) or the A23
(home usually as I'm in autopilot mode).

No Name January 10th 08 05:32 PM

BEST CAB SEVRICE TO AIRPORT 24 /7 CALL NOW 0207-4908822

"Mike Hughes" wrote in message
In message , Chris Read
writes

"Mike Hughes" wrote:

[...]

I take it Saturday night is the best night to work for jobs and Sunday night
is the worst?

Mike Hughes January 10th 08 06:57 PM

BEST CAB SEVRICE TO AIRPORT 24 /7 CALL NOW 0207-4908822

In message ,
writes

I take it Saturday night is the best night to work for jobs and Sunday night
is the worst?

Not necessarily.

I find that there can be a lot of '****heads' out there on a Saturday so
you tend to look for those who are not too drunk. I've even spent over
an hour on the 'directional rank' at Cranbourne St (Leicester Sq)
turning away drunks. Net result is that you don't take any money during
that time.

Sundays on the other hand you tend to take every job that comes along
and with less traffic you can get back from even the 'undesirable' areas
in very little time. It can be especially good if there are problems
with the trains and planes.

Over the years I've discovered the best way to work is to take every job
that comes your way - the only exception being for those who obviously
too drunk, after all you don't earn if they're sick in the cab.