London Banter

-   -   minicab to airport best price (https://www.londonbanter.co.uk/london-transport/6068-minicab-airport-best-price.html)

[email protected] January 7th 08 07:08 PM

minicab to airport best price

BOOKING TAKEN FOR ALL OCCASIONS

24/7 BOOKING FOR AIRPORTS , STATIONS, HOSPOTALS , FRIENDLY AND
RELIABLE SERVICE

HERE IS AIRPORT PRICE UPDATED - 07/01/2008

CITY AIRPOT ONLY £20

HEATHROW TERMINAL 1,2, and 3 £35

HEATHROW TERMINAL 4 £40

LUTON ONLY £48

GATWICK £50

BOOK NOW

CALL US NOW 02074908822

neverwas January 7th 08 10:27 PM

minicab to airport best price

CALL US NOW 02074908822

When you stop shouting and spamming lease quote your PCO licence number.

Anyone would of course be daft to use any firm which would not quote it.

And I won't use any firm which finds it needs to resort to such daft
spam. (Mind you I was tempted to book you for a relative as £35 from
Beccles to LHR is a good price. )