London Banter

-   -   Oyster Pre-Pay - Does Anyone Have Planned Launch Date (https://www.londonbanter.co.uk/london-transport/609-oyster-pre-pay-does-anyone.html)

J. Public August 26th 03 10:42 PM

Oyster Pre-Pay - Does Anyone Have Planned Launch Date

Hi All,

Just to continue what appears to be the NG theme at the moment (i.e.
oyster), does anyone have any inside knowledge as to when LU are planning to
launch the prepay version of oyster.

It's going to be very helpful for me - 2 days a week Bus to Baker Street, 2
days a week tube + bus to Stockley Park, and one day a week driving to
Stockley Park. Can't wait to stick £20 on a card, and let it run down over
a couple of weeks.

JP.

Joe Patrick August 27th 03 10:26 AM

Oyster Pre-Pay - Does Anyone Have Planned Launch Date

Just to continue what appears to be the NG theme at the moment (i.e.
oyster), does anyone have any inside knowledge as to when LU are

planning
launch the prepay version of oyster.

It's going to be very helpful for me - 2 days a week Bus to Baker

Street,
2
days a week tube + bus to Stockley Park, and one day a week driving to
Stockley Park. Can't wait to stick £20 on a card, and let it run down

over
a couple of weeks.

They will probably have to activate the machines at stations first and give
RCIs readers
--
To reply direct, Remove NOSPAM and Replace with 21fun
For the latest News, Information and Photos check out