Old January 21st 08, 11:30 AM posted to uk.transport.london

Default No L at Central

I don't recall having seen this mentioned before, but if it has been I
apologise for repetition.

Travelling with my cousin through Wembley Central on a Bakerloo train over
the weekend he noticed that one of the new large Overground roundels on the
southbound platform announced the location as Wembey Central. All the rest
appeared to be OK.

--
Cheers for now,

John from Harrow, Middx

remove spamnocars to reply

Old January 21st 08, 05:28 PM posted to uk.transport.london

On Mon, 21 Jan 2008 12:30:36 GMT, "John Shelley"
wrote:

I don't recall having seen this mentioned before, but if it has been I
apologise for repetition.

Travelling with my cousin through Wembley Central on a Bakerloo train over
the weekend he noticed that one of the new large Overground roundels on the
southbound platform announced the location as Wembey Central. All the rest
appeared to be OK.

And no F in trains half the time.
Old January 21st 08, 06:41 PM posted to uk.transport.london

wrote in message

And no F in trains half the time.

LOL!

Ian

Old January 22nd 08, 04:49 AM posted to uk.transport.london

"John Shelley" wrote in
:

I don't recall having seen this mentioned before, but if it has been I
apologise for repetition.

Travelling with my cousin through Wembley Central on a Bakerloo train
over the weekend he noticed that one of the new large Overground
roundels on the southbound platform announced the location as Wembey
Central. All the rest appeared to be OK.

That must have been a special Christmas festive sign. Should have taken it
down by now though :-)
Old January 23rd 08, 12:01 AM posted to uk.transport.london

Epicentre wrote:
"John Shelley" wrote in
:

I don't recall having seen this mentioned before, but if it has been
I apologise for repetition.

Travelling with my cousin through Wembley Central on a Bakerloo
train over the weekend he noticed that one of the new large
Overground roundels on the southbound platform announced the
location as Wembey Central. All the rest appeared to be OK.

That must have been a special Christmas festive sign. Should have
taken it down by now though :-)

They'll be doing it every year, so this was the first no 'L'.