London Banter

-   -   Shoreditch LU Station (https://www.londonbanter.co.uk/london-transport/6147-shoreditch-lu-station.html)

Paul Scott January 26th 08 08:36 PM

Shoreditch LU Station

From what I can glean from various web sites etc, the station building seems
to be being left standing once all the changes to the ELL are completed?

If so, what could its intended use be?

Paul S

alex_t January 27th 08 03:22 AM

Shoreditch LU Station

If so, what could its intended use be?

Curry?

Mr Thant January 27th 08 10:11 AM

Shoreditch LU Station

On 26 Jan, 21:36, "Paul Scott"
wrote:
From what I can glean from various web sites etc, the station building seems
to be being left standing once all the changes to the ELL are completed?

It's not in the way of any building works, so it's staying exactly
where it is.

If so, what could its intended use be?

No idea. As a shop it'd do a roaring trade in Tennant's Super.

http://londonconnections.blogspot.com/
A blog about transport projects in London

Mizter T January 27th 08 01:05 PM

Shoreditch LU Station

On 26 Jan, 21:36, "Paul Scott" wrote:
From what I can glean from various web sites etc, the station building seems
to be being left standing once all the changes to the ELL are completed?

If so, what could its intended use be?

Paul S

I read somewhere that a community centre was a possible use.