Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old February 20th 08, 01:08 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Default oyster bus travel and price capping

a theoretical question about zones and bus use of oyster payg.

if i travel from my home in zone 2 and travel around a bit in zones 1
and 2 (into the realms of travelcard price cap) then travel out to
zone, say, 6 on a bus and back again, am I being charged more because
the bus is in zone 6 when I get on it? or will it come under my 1&2
travelcard price cap.

I travel from my home in zone 2 all over the underground network and
often using local bus routes out in distant zones and I've never been
able to make sense of what it's costing me.

Mark.

--
Mark
www.markvarleyphoto.co.uk