London Banter

-   -   so, what travel disaster should we predict next? (https://www.londonbanter.co.uk/london-transport/632-so-what-travel-disaster-should.html)

Nick Evans August 30th 03 09:24 PM

so, what travel disaster should we predict next?

"spammy" wrote in message
thats the last time i take the tube a week after we talk about a

theoretical
power outage!

Prahaps something happens that they need to blacklist the entire fleet...
who knows prahaps they will build a 'new' fleet of standard and '38 stock
from the original blueprints

Ahh theres wishing ;-)

Nick

Acrosticus August 31st 03 11:37 AM

so, what travel disaster should we predict next?

From: "Nick Evans"
Date: 30/08/2003 22:24 GMT Daylight Time

who knows prahaps they will build a 'new' fleet of standard and '38 stock
from the original blueprints

Ahh theres wishing ;-)

So that would include the original air compressor problems on the '38s would
it? In which case we've just found our next "Shock horror" front page of the
red tops travel disaster then.