London Banter

-   -   Euston Square station works (https://www.londonbanter.co.uk/london-transport/634-euston-square-station-works.html)

Kippo Oppik August 31st 03 08:23 AM

Euston Square station works

Anyone have any information about when the new Gower Street exit at Euston
Square will be completed or what it will eventually look like once the
temporary exit is removed?

Jim Brown September 3rd 03 08:59 AM

"Kippo Oppik" wrote in message ...
Anyone have any information about when the new Gower Street exit at Euston
Square will be completed or what it will eventually look like once the
temporary exit is removed?

Since the entrance is a lot sturdier than a lot of LULs "Temporary"
exits, I've a nasty feeling that could be the permanent exit! I would
be pleased to be proved wrong though...