London Banter

-   -   District/Hammersmith Line Friday (https://www.londonbanter.co.uk/london-transport/639-district-hammersmith-line-friday.html)

CJG August 31st 03 06:07 PM

District/Hammersmith Line Friday

First time I have been on a computer all weekend. So what happened on
the District and Hammersmith lines east of Whitechapel on Friday
evening? I got a text alert in the afternoon saying there was signal
problems in the morning and there was serve delays. Stupid me thinking
it was evening now so problems in the morning would be sorted out by
now. Maybe just minor problems. Get to West Ham and the announcer was
saying to **** off and find another way home (well to use alternative
means of transport but you get the idea).
I did try and start a "Stand up if you think LU are ****" chant but
there were no West Ham supporters around.
Me I got a friend to pollute the sky and congest the road by driving
half way across Essex/East London to pick me up.
--
CJG

James Farrar August 31st 03 10:31 PM

CJG wrote:

I did try and start a "Stand up if you think LU are ****" chant but
there were no West Ham supporters around.

Doesn't scan.

--
James Farrar |
London SE 13 |