London Banter

-   -   Another Oyster Question (https://www.londonbanter.co.uk/london-transport/647-another-oyster-question.html)

simon September 1st 03 03:50 PM

Another Oyster Question

Just got my Oystercard.

How can I claim for customer charter ? What is the ticket number of an
oystercard ?

Regards

Dave Newt September 1st 03 07:52 PM

Another Oyster Question

simon wrote:

Just got my Oystercard.

How can I claim for customer charter ? What is the ticket number of an
oystercard ?

They told me that the charter forms are going to be redesigned, and in
the meantime, just use your oystercard number in the "National Rail"
section of the form (it's the only field that is long enough). The
oyster number you will have on the record of travel (which they still
don't send out updated versions of :-( and also when you log into the
web site, the right-hand sidebar shows you the number.

Dave

(Not that I have had any refunds using this method yet...)

spammy September 2nd 03 09:53 AM

Another Oyster Question

"simon" wrote in message
Just got my Oystercard.

How can I claim for customer charter ? What is the ticket number of an
oystercard ?

surely it should all be done automatically, you know, seeing as they know
where we are at any time...

simon September 2nd 03 10:08 AM

Another Oyster Question

Just got my Oystercard.

How can I claim for customer charter ? What is the ticket number of an
oystercard ?

surely it should all be done automatically, you know, seeing as they know
where we are at any time...

You would have thought so would'nt you. But then they would be throwing
money away !!!!

Travel details are stored on an Oystercard, right ?

Are they stored on TFL main computers ? Is that legal with data protection
etc ?