London Banter

-   -   Neasden Depot facts and figures? (https://www.londonbanter.co.uk/london-transport/6510-neasden-depot-facts-figures.html)

Tim April 6th 08 06:26 PM

Neasden Depot facts and figures?

Neasden Depot is said to be the biggest on the LU network. Does anybody
know how many miles of track it has? Also, am I right in thinking it
operates round the clock?

Frank Incense April 7th 08 08:30 AM

"Tim" wrote in message
Neasden Depot is said to be the biggest on the LU network. Does anybody
know how many miles of track it has? Also, am I right in thinking it
operates round the clock?

I think it operates around the clock but no idea about milage of tracks.

chunky munky April 7th 08 08:59 AM

On Apr 6, 7:26 pm, "Tim" wrote:
Neasden Depot is said to be the biggest on the LU network. Does anybody
know how many miles of track it has? Also, am I right in thinking it
operates round the clock?

For some reason 70 miles is in my head!

All depots operate round the clock, though nothing is allowed to leave
during engineering hours.