Old April 29th 08, 12:04 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Default HPV- should i vaccinate my daughter?

Dear everyone,

Thank you for clicking on our post.

We would like to invite you to take part in an university project that
we are conducting in our capacity as students at the University of
Birmingham, UK. Your responses are entirely confidential and we will
not be asking for details that can identify you such as your name,
postal address and email address.

If you are a female living in the UK then you can take part. The
questionnaire takes around of couple of minutes to fill out.

The link for our questionnaire is:

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?s...bV38GBug_3d_3d

Thank you.

HPV study group