Old May 4th 08, 07:11 PM posted to uk.transport.london,alt.history.british,uk.legal

Default BNP man to be shunned in London assembly

steve robinson wrote:
Froot Bat wrote:

On Sun, 04 May 2008 12:18:35 GMT, "steve robinson"
wrote:

Ivan wrote:

Ian F. wrote:
"Israel Did 9/11" wrote in

message

m...
One, two, three Ooooooooooooh! Taking their bat and ball home

are they?
It's every thinking person's right to decry Nazi-ism.
So what you're in effect saying then is that if we don't like the
outcome of what our democratic system produces, then we are

entitled to reject it?
I bet there are millions of people in this country [count me among
them] who honestly believe that Nulab are a pretty odious bunch and
who only hold power on the back of a very small percentage of the
popular vote anyway. However even those of us who loathe

everything they stand for, understand that under the rules we do
have the option of voting them out of office at the next election,
it would therefore be stupid for a very sizeable chunk of the
electorate to refuse to cooperate with them, ultimately heading
the system towards total anarchy [as almost happened under a
Labour government in the 1970s] that's how democracy works, gedit?
Unfortunatly many posters here are not old enough to remember the
labour party pre thatcher and the state they allowed the country to
get into
and the fact that we had to go cap in hand to the imf to stave off
state bankruptcy , i can still remember the inflation at 25% , wage
caps rubbish mountains and graves not dug 3 day weeks etc .

Even more posters here probably wonder what life 30 years ago has to
do with life today. The sane ones conclude: absolutely **** all.

BTW, ****, it's bad form to set 'silent' follow-ups. I have found that
the only ****s who do that kind of thing are really greasy, slimey,
untrustworthy, ****y ****s who set the follow-up to a group they don't
even read.

Like you.

It proves that labours business model is flawed was thirty years ago
and it is today , society will not survive if the few are supporting
the many as is becoming the case now .If you took away the top 10% of
tax payers both personal and comercial the country would collapse its
these people and organization that support the rest of us .

High taxation eventually destroys economies , look around the world all
the best economies are low tax , efficient public services , britain by
contrast is paying more tax as a percentage of earnings than ever before
we are throwing more money into a 19 century public sector than ever
before , we have the worst roads in western europe , the worst public
transport in western europe the worst health service in western europe

now go and play with your toys

But he threw them out of the pram when the BNP man was legally elected!
Given the supposed nature of the BNP, I assume he'd have had a heart
attack and died if a Communist had been elected.

--
Moving things in still pictures!