London Banter

-   -   Paddington and UTS gates (https://www.londonbanter.co.uk/london-transport/677-paddington-uts-gates.html)

Joe Patrick September 6th 03 07:21 PM

Paddington and UTS gates

My sister was travelling through Paddington today to catch the Circle line.
She entered by Where you go down the steps (by Smiths) and where the
New-style gates are. There was a loud beeping noise with all gates open and
2 LU staff standing around with fingers in ears. Anyone know what was going
on?

--
To reply direct, Remove NOSPAM and Replace with 21fun
For the latest News, Information and Photos check out

Joe Patrick September 7th 03 08:39 AM

Paddington and UTS gates

It sounds to me like the fire alarm went off.

Apparently the other gates were closed. Surely the staff wont let the
customers in?