Old June 3rd 08, 12:11 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Default Another one for Boris or maybe "Britain's got talent" ?

http://www.ananova.com/news/story/sm_2878684.html
quote
Pole dancer's underground act
Police in Bucharest are looking for a busking pole dancer who performs
her routines on the city's underground railway.
Passengers described the dancer, photographed by a passenger's mobile
phone, as a "well-dressed, attractive, student-like young woman".
She apparently performs her routines only when the train is travelling
between further apart subway stations in the Romanian capital.
Her modus operandi is to play Tom Jones's You Can Leave Your Hat On on
a portable CD player while taking off her clothes and dancing around a
pole.
She then puts her clothes back on and passes around a container for
passengers to show their appreciation for her efforts.
One passenger, George Stancu, who witnessed the act, said: "I can't
say I didn't like the show but I found it unusual. There are lots of
kids who travel by underground and I just don't think it's proper."
A police spokesman said the woman faced charges and a fine for
indecent exposure and public begging if she is caught in the act.
However, officers are struggling to arrest her as she seems to perform
only on trains with no guards or CCTV cameras.
unquote