London Banter

-   -   I KEN (https://www.londonbanter.co.uk/london-transport/6833-i-ken.html)

John Rowland June 17th 08 10:17 AM

I KEN

I saw a limo with the above reg yesterday... it wasn't who I thought it was,
was it? I cut it up anyway, just in case.

Adrian June 17th 08 10:49 AM

I KEN

"John Rowland" gurgled happily,
sounding much like they were saying:

I saw a limo with the above reg yesterday... it wasn't who I thought it
was, was it? I cut it up anyway, just in case.

Depends who you think it was.

I suspect that your application for a visa for your forthcoming holiday
in Nairobi might be a little... delayed...

Edward Cowling London UK June 20th 08 07:29 PM

I KEN

In message , John Rowland
writes

I saw a limo with the above reg yesterday... it wasn't who I thought it was,
was it? I cut it up anyway, just in case.

Ahhhh I quite miss him. He was a colourful character and he unlike the
current clown Ken seemed to have a brain.

--
Edward Cowling "Must Go - Eldrad Must Live !!"