Old June 18th 08, 12:13 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Default Cyber Bitching

On Thu, 8 May 2008 16:59:08 -0700 (PDT),
wrote:

"Viking" wrote in message

On Wed, 07 May 2008 08:01:28 GMT, "Avenger"
wrote:

Don't get mad, get E-venge!
By LAURA TOPHAM - More by this author » Last updated at 23:25pm on 6th May
2008
Comments

Natalie Lue would be the first to agree that hell hath no fury like a
woman
scorned.

When she discovered that her fiancé Tom had been sleeping with other women
behind her back - one of her friends caught him on a date with someone
else - the rage she felt wouldn't go away.

"I felt a terrible anger, which began eating away at me, bubbling away in
my
mind," is how she describes it.

In the past, Natalie might have taken revenge by cutting up her faithless
fiancé's clothes, or perhaps even trashing his beloved car.

That person should be in jail.

Of course it's a crime and I'd report it to the prosecutor. Since I have
insurance I'd collect the loss from them and then their lawyers would go
after her for what they paid in the claim and would sue her for it if she
didn't pay. So she'd find herself with both criminal and civil cases to
defend against )

I think he was a lawyer and he asked the webmaster to remove the post
and they refused. That was when he decided to take legal action. He
tried to behave in a civil manner and they refused to deal. I have
found the link:

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2006/...n1780257.shtml

It's no good "empowering" females to feel like that, which is what the
media does all the time.

A crime is a crime. Unless, of course, you're female.

What has any of this to do with Transport in London _stop Crossposting
! !