Old July 31st 08, 03:07 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Default TOX08

You'd think he'd have grown out of it or got electrocuted by now.

Old July 31st 08, 03:59 PM posted to uk.transport.london

On Jul 31, 4:07 pm, "John Rowland"
wrote:
You'd think he'd have grown out of it or got electrocuted by now.

Probably just some sad wannabe. I vaguely remember reading the
original TOX was deported along with his useless mother or perhaps I'm
thinking of some other similar scumbag. Says a lot about some kids
that they aspire to scrawling crap on a wall. Still, theres always
John Band to tell us how we should appreciate it as urban art.

B2003
Old August 1st 08, 09:07 AM posted to uk.transport.london

On 31 Jul, 16:59, wrote:
On Jul 31, 4:07 pm, "John Rowland"

wrote:
You'd think he'd have grown out of it or got electrocuted by now.

Probably just some sad wannabe. I vaguely remember reading the
original TOX was deported along with his useless mother or perhaps I'm
thinking of some other similar scumbag. Says a lot about some kids
that they aspire to scrawling crap on a wall. Still, theres always
John Band to tell us how we should appreciate it as urban art.

B2003

Out of interest, Mr Boltar, do you like anything?

Jonn
Old August 1st 08, 09:12 AM posted to uk.transport.london

On Aug 1, 10:07 am, wrote:
On 31 Jul, 16:59, wrote:

On Jul 31, 4:07 pm, "John Rowland"

wrote:
You'd think he'd have grown out of it or got electrocuted by now.

Probably just some sad wannabe. I vaguely remember reading the
original TOX was deported along with his useless mother or perhaps I'm
thinking of some other similar scumbag. Says a lot about some kids
that they aspire to scrawling crap on a wall. Still, theres always
John Band to tell us how we should appreciate it as urban art.

B2003

Out of interest, Mr Boltar, do you like anything?

Someone spray painting TOX08 on your face would be amusing.

B2003

Old August 1st 08, 02:09 PM posted to uk.transport.london

On 1 Aug, 11:50, "John Rowland"
On Aug 1, 10:07 am, wrote:
On 31 Jul, 16:59, wrote:

On Jul 31, 4:07 pm, "John Rowland"

wrote:
You'd think he'd have grown out of it or got electrocuted by now.

Probably just some sad wannabe. I vaguely remember reading the
original TOX was deported along with his useless mother or perhaps
I'm thinking of some other similar scumbag. Says a lot about some
kids that they aspire to scrawling crap on a wall. Still, theres
always John Band to tell us how we should appreciate it as urban
art.

Out of interest, Mr Boltar, do you like anything?

Someone spray painting TOX08 on your face would be amusing.

So that's a no then.- Hide quoted text -

It would be hilariously ironic though, wouldn't it? It'd certainly
show me. Oh, how we'd laugh.

Jonn