London Banter

-   -   TfL mess up student photocard applications again! (https://www.londonbanter.co.uk/london-transport/704-tfl-mess-up-student-photocard.html)

Thomas Payne September 12th 03 04:25 PM

TfL mess up student photocard applications again!

Guess what? They've done it again! Transport Trading Limited, who
process the student photocard applications for TfL, are rejecting
applications from UCL students. The rejection letter says:

Quote:

Your education establishment is not participating in the Scheme. As
stated in the Terms and Conditions you must attend an education
establishment, which is registered on the Scheme.

The same problem happened last year and TfL assured ULU and UCLU that
it wouldn't happen again... oops!

And to think we have to pay £5 for the privalege of having our
applications processed by these incompetent fools. They really ought
to give those disadvantaged by the delay a refund.

A call to the helpline only resulted in me being told to call back
next week.

Anyone else affected?