London Banter

-   -   1990 (https://www.londonbanter.co.uk/london-transport/707-1990.html)

original yido September 13th 03 11:21 AM

1990

13 long years since we last beat chelski in a league match how ****ing
embarrassing is that statistic,I can remember that day as if it was
yesterday standing in the old score board end at chelsea with masses of
fellow yids,I remember thinking what a dump of a ground as the wind blew
around my cobblers,then up popped gary lineker with a last minute winner,yes
we did once used to beat chelsea but then once I was 24.

Paul Dredge September 13th 03 04:57 PM

1990

"original yido" wrote in message
13 long years since we last beat chelski in a league match how ****ing
embarrassing is that statistic,I can remember that day as if it was
yesterday standing in the old score board end at chelsea with masses of
fellow yids,I remember thinking what a dump of a ground as the wind blew
around my cobblers,then up popped gary lineker with a last minute

winner,yes
we did once used to beat chelsea but then once I was 24.

Ha ha ha ha ha 4-2 to Cheski super blues!!!!
And still the pain goes on for you. Sack Hoddle or get ready to join West
Ham in division 1!!!