London Banter

-   -   Out-Boundary Travelcard Season Price (https://www.londonbanter.co.uk/london-transport/7088-out-boundary-travelcard-season-price.html)

MIG August 14th 08 02:08 PM

Out-Boundary Travelcard Season Price

Does anyone know a site where one can look up prices for seasons from
out of London including travelcard?

The NRE site only offers station to station prices in the season
ticket calculator, and even if you put a London Suburb it just tells
you there's nothing available, rather than offer the travelcard
version (which would normally fit the bill and more).

Calling NRE tends to get variable results for one ticket at a time.

Thanks.

[.n] August 14th 08 03:27 PM

"MIG" wrote in message
Does anyone know a site where one can look up prices for seasons from
out of London including travelcard?

The NRE site only offers station to station prices in the season
ticket calculator, and even if you put a London Suburb it just tells
you there's nothing available, rather than offer the travelcard
version (which would normally fit the bill and more).

Calling NRE tends to get variable results for one ticket at a time.

SWT (enter anything for photocard number)

https://www.swt.trainsfares.co.uk/se..._2008814162559

Mr Thant August 14th 08 03:27 PM

On 14 Aug, 15:08, MIG wrote:
Does anyone know a site where one can look up prices for seasons from
out of London including travelcard?

https://www.trainsfares.co.uk/season...p?sitecode=SWT

(Put in a random photocard number)

MIG August 14th 08 04:20 PM

Out-Boundary Travelcard Season Price

On 14 Aug, 16:27, Mr Thant
wrote:
On 14 Aug, 15:08, MIG wrote:

Does anyone know a site where one can look up prices for seasons from
out of London including travelcard?

https://www.trainsfares.co.uk/season...p?sitecode=SWT

(Put in a random photocard number)

Thanks both, but it just gives me errors unfortunately, or tells me it
can't price anything I try. I does look as if it's offering
something, but it won't do it.

Barry Salter August 14th 08 04:55 PM

MIG wrote:

Thanks both, but it just gives me errors unfortunately, or tells me it
can't price anything I try. I does look as if it's offering
something, but it won't do it.

Try the Chiltern-branded version: http://snurl.com/3g26h

For the Destination, enter "London" and it'll give you both the
point-to-point and Travelcard rates.

HTH,

Barry

MIG August 14th 08 05:18 PM

On 14 Aug, 17:55, Barry Salter wrote:
MIG wrote:
Thanks both, but it just gives me errors unfortunately, or tells me it
can't price anything I try. *I does look as if it's offering
something, but it won't do it.

Try the Chiltern-branded version: http://snurl.com/3g26h

For the Destination, enter "London" and it'll give you both the
point-to-point and Travelcard rates.

Thanks. This seems to use the same engine, and now I am thinking that
it's the fake photocard number that's causing the problem. Oh well.

Colin Rosenstiel August 14th 08 08:32 PM

Out-Boundary Travelcard Season Price

In article ,
(Barry Salter) wrote:

MIG wrote:

Thanks both, but it just gives me errors unfortunately, or tells me
it can't price anything I try. I does look as if it's offering
something, but it won't do it.

Try the Chiltern-branded version: http://snurl.com/3g26h

For the Destination, enter "London" and it'll give you both the
point-to-point and Travelcard rates.

Gives me an error and invites me to email them. What's a valid photocard
number look like?

--
Colin Rosenstiel

Theo Markettos August 14th 08 08:49 PM

MIG wrote:
Thanks. This seems to use the same engine, and now I am thinking that
it's the fake photocard number that's causing the problem. Oh well.

I tried my real (ancient) photocard number, and it still says 'we can't
price this online, e-mail us'.

BTW, the photocard number format is usually ABC1234.

Theo

Jamie Thompson August 14th 08 09:27 PM

Out-Boundary Travelcard Season Price

On 14 Aug, 21:49, Theo Markettos
wrote:
MIG wrote:
Thanks. *This seems to use the same engine, and now I am thinking that
it's the fake photocard number that's causing the problem. *Oh well.

I tried my real (ancient) photocard number, and it still says 'we can't
price this online, e-mail us'.

BTW, the photocard number format is usually ABC1234.

Theo

I get errors on all of the above, but I can use the FCC one:
https://www.fcc.trainsfares.co.uk/season/st_home.asp

MIG August 14th 08 10:46 PM

wrote:

MIG wrote:
Thanks. *This seems to use the same engine, and now I am thinking that
it's the fake photocard number that's causing the problem. *Oh well..

I tried my real (ancient) photocard number, and it still says 'we can't
price this online, e-mail us'.

BTW, the photocard number format is usually ABC1234.

Theo

I get errors on all of the above, but I can use the FCC one:https://www.fcc.trainsfares.co.uk/season/st_home.asp

Bloimey; I get an instant 404 error on trying that link. Maybe it's
too late at night.