Old September 5th 08, 10:00 AM posted to uk.transport.london

Default Truck for Sale – Mixer Truck - Sweden Truck

Lastbilar Säljes- Betongbil

Ford E-350 XLT Super Duty 2001
At dealership in Sweden.
7,3 L Powerstroke V8, Aut, 190000 km, 9seat,

Volvo FM 10 8x2’4 Concrete Mixer 1998
Very good condition truck, ready for work,
First in use 2000, low milage, earthwork,

Giuen Holding Ltd.
Mr Roger K. Olsson
Int: +46 (0) 705474830
Procurement order:
http://publishing.yudu.com/Freedom/Akwem/Upphandling/

keywords:lastbilsförsäljning, lastbilar, tunga lastbilar, lätta
lastbilar,
vans, bussar, husbilar, betongbilar, betongbil, cementblandare,
blandarbil, fordonsförmedling, fordonsförsäljning, trucks, heavy
transport, transporter, transport, roadtransport, way transport,
trucking, truckers, truck, truck dealer, trailer, trailers, pre-owned
vehicles, used cars, pre-owned cars, used vans, used trucks,

Old June 29th 10, 04:10 AM
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giuen View Post
[...]

Hello Guien!

Thanks for the truck information and moreover,I need a price amount for the truck and I will mail you soon with my estimated amount.
Old September 7th 11, 08:20 AM
Junior Member

I am purchasing my first invesment property and I will need a truck for better providing maintenance to my property and future properties. Can any of the money used to purchase the truck, as well as gas, mileage or similar truck expenses be deductible?