Old September 29th 08, 02:08 AM posted to uk.transport.london

Default MrBlueSkye says Toodle pip and goodbye.

For many years (since Micronet days) I have been bouncing around the
Newsgroups. To all of you who know me or have heard of me I bid you a fond
farewell in advance. Unfortunately it’s looking like MrBlueSkye will be
clocking off for good shortly. A recent emergency visit and hospital stay in
my local cardiac unit has revealed that I have an Aortic root aneurism that
has billowed to 60mm instead of the 20mm it should be, it doesn’t help that
I also have Stenosis of my aortic valve which also needs replacing and also
need a bypass. Any aortic aneurism is considered dangerous, but a 60mm one
is considered to be extremely dangerous and ready to rupture at any time,
meaning the end for me. Normally open heart surgery has a good chance of
rectifying my 3 heart problems, but as my health has been poor for sometime
and my general physical condition is not good enough the surgeons will not
operate on me. I’m posting this to quite a few ng’s partly as a way of
saying:

Hello I Paul Jones (MrBlueSkye) was here.

My other motive (and I am embarrassed to have to ask this) But needs must.

Is to ask any of you that can afford it to send me what you can. My
financial position is that I am in debt to one of the major Banks for a
large sum of money (of course this will end with my death) This was brought
about when a Company called Charter Furniture who were operated by out and
out scoundrels (they were in turn owned by Cheshire County Councils pension
fund) went to the wall leaving my small family business with a debt of £86k.
I was forced to close, left penniless and saddled with a very large bank
debt. I’m asking for anything you can afford to pay some bills as I will be
leaving 2 sons and a wife who will struggle. Now I know there will be many
cynics reading this, to you I say please don’t send a load of abuse and
negativity, the latter is something I have to much of at the moment. Just
hope it never happens to you. I am posting this also to a number of police
and legal groups, and I’m sure that some suspicious bright spark out there
will be checking out the facts therein.

For those that do contribute many thanks in advance, for those who don’t a
kind thought and little prayer will be fine.

MrBlueSkye

Steve Jones

(Paul Stephen Jones)

Bank Sort Code: 77-19-32 Acct No: 15333168