London Banter

-   -   Outerchanges again (https://www.londonbanter.co.uk/london-transport/7181-outerchanges-again.html)

James Farrar October 6th 08 04:21 PM

Outerchanges again

The new line diagrams on the Central line (now Shepherd's Bush is open
again) shows White City as "Wood Lane 250m".

Roland Perry October 6th 08 05:08 PM

Outerchanges again

In message , at 17:21:55 on
Mon, 6 Oct 2008, James Farrar remarked:
The new line diagrams on the Central line (now Shepherd's Bush is open
again) shows White City as "Wood Lane 250m".

I noticed several of these "walking distances" the other day. The first
was Covent Garden to Leicester Square, but them I noticed more of them.

Paul Weaver October 7th 08 07:38 AM

Outerchanges again

On 6 Oct, 17:21, James Farrar wrote:
The new line diagrams on the Central line (now Shepherd's Bush is open
again) shows White City as "Wood Lane 250m".

I'm sure TFL and theiy paymasters as westfield would prefer people to
walk through the shopping centre between Shepherds Bush central line
and wood lane, rather than the shorter white city to wood lane, or
shep bush to shep bush green.