Old November 24th 08, 07:47 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Default Jubilee Line reliability

What's happening of late?
It seems that just 1 or 2 goofs and the whole thing goes completely tips up.
It's certainly quite some time since I had a week of 'normal' journeys.

Martin J.

Old November 25th 08, 11:59 AM posted to uk.transport.london
No Name

"Martin J" wrote in message
What's happening of late?
It seems that just 1 or 2 goofs and the whole thing goes completely tips
up.
It's certainly quite some time since I had a week of 'normal' journeys.

Martin J.

Well the line is running at maximum capacity...I think.

Old November 25th 08, 10:20 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Well the line is running at maximum capacity...I think.

It did not stop it from working quite well before. Well, the Jubilee
definition of "quite well" - but still much better then last 2-3 weeks.