London Banter

-   -   Req: Routmaster for Sale (https://www.londonbanter.co.uk/london-transport/751-req-routmaster-sale.html)

stsrc September 23rd 03 02:31 PM

Req: Routmaster for Sale

I am searcing for a Routmaster double decker bus for sales,
can someone help me?
I found on internet the EnsignBus of London and
The London bus Export Company

Do you have some other address of company (in Europe also)
that sell this kind of bus???
TANKS

Jonathan September 24th 03 08:27 AM

Routmaster for Sale

I suggest you wait until next year. The run down (sadly) of London's
relatively stable 500 RML routemasters has just begun. Route 15 lost its
RMLs last month and Route 11 is next. I am guessing that as 2004 progresses
the price of second hand routemasters may fall as the supply increases and a
large number come onto the market in a short space of time ?
Jonathan

Ken Wheatley September 24th 03 08:34 PM

Routmaster for Sale

On Wed, 24 Sep 2003 08:27:27 +0000 (UTC), "Jonathan"
-this-bit wrote:

I suggest you wait until next year. The run down (sadly) of London's
relatively stable 500 RML routemasters has just begun. Route 15 lost its
RMLs last month and Route 11 is next. I am guessing that as 2004 progresses
the price of second hand routemasters may fall as the supply increases and a
large number come onto the market in a short space of time ?
Jonathan

Ah, but surely you wouldn't want one that had suffered the horrible
'refurbishment' of a few years ago?