London Banter

-   -   Can we please stop discussing Mr Rosenstiel while the case is pending? (https://www.londonbanter.co.uk/london-transport/7547-can-we-please-stop-discussing.html)

John Rowland February 6th 09 12:14 PM

Can we please stop discussing Mr Rosenstiel while the case is pending?

I know I was the first to comment, and my comment was derogatory without
being in any way informative, but now that Colin has revealed legal reasons
why he can not comment on the case, I think it's very ungentlemanly for us
to sit here speculating away like crazy while Colin sits gagged in the
corner.

Mizter T February 6th 09 12:34 PM

Can we please stop discussing Mr Rosenstiel while the case ispending?

On 6 Feb, 13:29, Paul Corfield wrote:

On Fri, 6 Feb 2009 13:14:01 -0000, "John Rowland"

wrote:
I know I was the first to comment, and my comment was derogatory without
being in any way informative, but now that Colin has revealed legal reasons
why he can not comment on the case, I think it's very ungentlemanly for us
to sit here speculating away like crazy while Colin sits gagged in the
corner.

I'm pleased someone's got round to saying this. * I concur with the
above.

Ditto.

Adrian February 6th 09 12:36 PM

Can we please stop discussing Mr Rosenstiel while the case ispending?

"John Rowland" gurgled happily,
sounding much like they were saying:

I know I was the first to comment, and my comment was derogatory without
being in any way informative, but now that Colin has revealed legal
reasons why he can not comment on the case, I think it's very
ungentlemanly for us to sit here speculating away like crazy while Colin
sits gagged in the corner.

Hmm. If the subject of a similar thread wasn't a poster here, would that
stop discussion?

Tom Anderson February 6th 09 12:46 PM

wrote:

I know I was the first to comment, and my comment was derogatory without
being in any way informative, but now that Colin has revealed legal reasons
why he can not comment on the case, I think it's very ungentlemanly for us
to sit here speculating away like crazy while Colin sits gagged in the
corner.

I'm pleased someone's got round to saying this. I concur with the
above.

Yes. although the stuff about types of emergency vehicles is interesting.
I didn't know there were cave rescue services!

tom

--
Lilith doesn't exist, but it's an interesting story.

[email protected] February 6th 09 01:06 PM

Can we please stop discussing Mr Rosenstiel while the case ispending?

What case?

B2003

[email protected] February 6th 09 01:12 PM

Can we please stop discussing Mr Rosenstiel while the case ispending?

On Feb 6, 2:06*pm, wrote:
What case?

Just found it.

Hmm.

B2003

Andrew Heenan February 6th 09 04:10 PM

wrote:
I know I was the first to comment, and my comment was derogatory without
being in any way informative, but now that Colin has revealed legal
reasons
why he can not comment on the case, I think it's very ungentlemanly for
us
to sit here speculating away like crazy while Colin sits gagged in the
corner.

What case pending?
So far as I've read, there is no prosecution happening or planned.
(my first post on this matter).

contrex February 6th 09 04:32 PM

Can we please stop discussing Mr Rosenstiel while the case ispending?

On 6 Feb, 14:12, wrote:
On Feb 6, 2:06*pm, wrote:

What case?

Just found it.

Hmm.

B2003

do share.

Mizter T February 6th 09 05:25 PM

On 6 Feb, 17:10, "Andrew Heenan" wrote:
wrote:
I know I was the first to comment, and my comment was derogatory without
being in any way informative, but now that Colin has revealed legal
reasons
why he can not comment on the case, I think it's very ungentlemanly for
us
to sit here speculating away like crazy while Colin sits gagged in the
corner.

What case pending?
So far as I've read, there is no prosecution happening or planned.
(my first post on this matter).

Why reply to my post when what you quote is what the starter of this
thread (John Rowland) said?

Peter Smyth February 6th 09 05:59 PM

"Andrew Heenan" wrote in message
I know I was the first to comment, and my comment was derogatory
without
being in any way informative, but now that Colin has revealed legal
reasons
why he can not comment on the case, I think it's very ungentlemanly
for us
to sit here speculating away like crazy while Colin sits gagged in
the
corner.

What case pending?
So far as I've read, there is no prosecution happening or planned.
(my first post on this matter).

There is no prosecution but the Standards Committee of Cambridge City
Council will be meeting on Wednesday 11th to decide what punishment to
impose.

Peter Smyth