London Banter

-   -   Last Moorgate - Kentish Town (trivial question) (https://www.londonbanter.co.uk/london-transport/7752-last-moorgate-kentish-town-trivial.html)

Jack Taylor March 21st 09 02:54 PM

Last Moorgate - Kentish Town (trivial question)

Anyone know the train reporting number for Friday's last departure? I can't
retrieve it from journey planners, with it being an additional.

TIA

Tom[_3_] March 21st 09 03:51 PM

On Mar 21, 3:54*pm, "Jack Taylor" wrote:
Anyone know the train reporting number for Friday's last departure? I can't
retrieve it from journey planners, with it being an additional.

2C18 1954 Moorgate - Kentish Town

Barry Salter March 21st 09 11:10 PM

Tom wrote:
On Mar 21, 3:54 pm, "Jack Taylor" wrote:
Anyone know the train reporting number for Friday's last departure? I can't
retrieve it from journey planners, with it being an additional.

2C18 1954 Moorgate - Kentish Town

Which then ran ECS to Blackfriars as 5C18, and seemingly on to Victoria
as 5Y18.

Cheers,

Barry

Jack Taylor March 22nd 09 12:35 AM

Tom wrote:
On Mar 21, 3:54 pm, "Jack Taylor" wrote:
Anyone know the train reporting number for Friday's last departure?
I can't retrieve it from journey planners, with it being an
additional.

2C18 1954 Moorgate - Kentish Town

Thanks, Tom - appreciated!