London Banter

-   -   Being told of your offence (https://www.londonbanter.co.uk/london-transport/7845-being-told-your-offence.html)

David Cantrell April 3rd 09 12:06 PM

Being told of your offence

On Sun, Mar 29, 2009 at 12:12:50PM +0100, Brimstone wrote:

If you don't find out where you are how can you find out how to get to where
you want to be?

We have these things called "signs". They're big flat things on poles,
bearing words and symbols such as:

London Bridge --

^
Brighton |

With the aid of such a wondrous contraption I can find my way to
Brighton even when I don't know where I am. Isn't modern technology
marvellous!

Hope that helps :-)

--
David Cantrell | Bourgeois reactionary pig

I apologize if I offended you personally,
I intended to do it professionally.
-- Steve Champeon, on the nanog list