London Banter

-   -   Journeyplanner corrections? (https://www.londonbanter.co.uk/london-transport/794-journeyplanner-corrections.html)

tim October 2nd 03 10:53 PM

Journeyplanner corrections?

"Steve Naïve" wrote in message ...
Does anyone know the best way to give corrections for the information given
out by journeyplanner?

Email and tell them. If it's a bug in the database they will fix it
(they did this for me).

If it's a bug in the calculation engine then they will be suprised.
(as it's, probably, the same one that everyone uses and is quite
well tested by now.)

Tim

I was trying to plan the best route to Kingston and have to change at
Clapham Jcn or Wimbledon. However, in all the routes I am given are the
similar instructions to;

07:55 Clapham Junction Take South West Trains towards Waterloo to Kingston
or
08:02 Wimbledon Take South West Trains towards Waterloo to Kingston
or, perhaps most bizarrely;
08:17 Wimbledon Take South West Trains towards Shepperton or South West
Trains towards Waterloo to Kingston

And I don't reckon they are the correct directions!

--
SteveN
Please remove the N from my email address to reply