London Banter

-   -   Journeyplanner corrections? (https://www.londonbanter.co.uk/london-transport/796-journeyplanner-corrections.html)

John Rowland October 2nd 03 11:41 PM

Journeyplanner corrections?

"Steve Naïve" wrote in message

08:17 Wimbledon Take South West Trains towards Shepperton
or South West Trains towards Waterloo to Kingston

Trains from Wimbledon to Kingston almost always terminate either at
Shepperton, or at Waterloo (via Kingston and Strawberry Hill). But I don't
know why it doesn't know the destination of that particular train.

--
John Rowland - Spamtrapped