Old October 10th 03, 12:33 AM posted to uk.transport.london

Default uk.transport.london, undisputed champion

uk.transport.london: Rethink the Cool + the Shoe

phil knight had a dream. he'd sell shoes. he'd sell dreams.
he'd get rich. he'd use sweatshops if he had to.

then along came a new shoe. plain. simple. cheap. fair.
designed for only one thing: kicking phil's ass.

the unswoosher

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

For years, Nike was the undisputed champion of logo culture,
its swoosh an instant symbol of global cool.

Today, Phil Knight's Nike is a fading empire, badly hurt by
years of "brand damage" as activists and culture jammers
fought back against mind**** marketing and dirty sweatshop labor.

Now a final challenge. We take on Phil at his own game - and win.
We turn the shoes we wear into a counterbranding game. The swoosh
versus the anti-swoosh. Which side are you on?

Adbusters has been doing R&D for more than a year, and guess what?
Making a shoe - a good shoe - isn't exactly rocket science.
With a network of supporters, we're getting ready to launch the
blackSpot sneaker, the world's first grassroots anti-brand.
You can help launch the blackSpot revolution.

THE BIG QUESTION:

Is it possible to take Phil Knight's billion-dollar
marketing momentum and, in a quick judo-like move, slap
him onto the mat with the power of his own PR thrust?

OUR KICK-ASS MARKETING STRATEGY http://blackspotsneaker.org/02/

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

buy it............................preorders@blackspots neaker.org

sell it...........................wholesale@blackspotsn eaker.org

invest in it......................investors@blackspotsneaker .org

support it........................donations@blackspotsneak er.org

join the jam........................jammers@blackspotsneake r.org

Make a straight donation... it's a worthy cause
with the potential to set an historic precedent
that could be repeated in other industries and
usher in more grass roots version of capitalism
in which megacorps do not control every area of
our children's lives.

https://www.groundspring.org/donate/...2217-0%7C742-0

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Abdel Al Afghani
Lately, go hate a jacket!

all I want is a public decision of these
cases and till the time I win justice, I will continue asking for it.

May God end the days of racists and unfair cowards. May God end the days
of those who play tricks and lie to all of us, may God end the days of
those who hate humanity and other religion because of their mediocrity.
May God end the day of those who can cross all the moral boundaries
against enemies.

wa'Salam
Mohsin

Mohsin, does it never occur to you that your hatred of Jews is deeply
f!@#ing offensive?

Do you like being told that 'Muslim influence' is at the root of all
evil? If not, keep your anti-semtic filth to yourself.

Real conspiracy theory's script: leaving the key

Assalam u'Alekum ,

The second night , before the two women came in, Mahmud Kurchu left a
key with me, he told me I have to give this key to the women to got o
hospital during the day, the day came and the women came asked for the
key etc, I gave them this key but they had told me, they can't open door
with that key, infact they had asked me to have unlawful relationship
with them too. So my final night at that jewish torture cell was really
a hell. YMA and Mahmud Kurchu was torturing me only to find out if I
understand things are not, he w