London Banter

-   -   Oyster deposit (https://www.londonbanter.co.uk/london-transport/8232-oyster-deposit.html)

[email protected] May 25th 09 05:34 PM

Oyster deposit

I see that a 3 quid deposit is now required In dec i bought a 7day
travelcard on the oyster so i paid no deposit i might go to london
early june would i have to pay the deposit when i refill it ?

Mizter T May 25th 09 05:48 PM

Oyster deposit

On May 25, 6:34*pm, "
wrote:
I see that a 3 quid deposit is now required In dec i bought a 7day
travelcard on the oyster so i paid no deposit i might go to london
early june would i have to pay the deposit when i refill it ?

No, the deposit only applies to newly issued cards.

And if you surrender your card, you'd only get a deposit back if you
paid one in the first place!