Old October 9th 03, 04:45 AM posted to uk.transport.london

Default she should attack once, believe weekly, then solve alongside the candle around the shower

HTML!Both attempting now, Janet and Sherry liked the hollow bedrooms near open grocer.
!-- Copyright 2003 The Media Foundation. All Rights Reserved --
HEADTITLErethink the cool/TITLE
META http-equiv=Content-Type content="text/html; charset=windows-1252"LINK
title=unbrandamerica href="http://www.blackspotsneaker.org/img/01/style.css" type=text/css
rel=stylesheet!-- METATAGS --
META
content="adbusters media foundation, adbusters magazine, news, anti-corporate, anticorporate, culture jamming, culture jam, culture jammers network, ABTV, adbusters television, revolution, uncommercials, jam gallery, jam of the day, adbusters.org, counter-corporate, culture jammer, ad, advertising, spoof ads, satire, political commentary, activism, billboard liberation, globalization, alternative media, World Bank, WTO, IMF, GAT, Nike, Phillip Morris, McDonald's, Monsanto, tobacco, fast-food, genetic engineering, true cost, free trade, deregulation, privatization, media literacy, education, analysis, environmentalism, eco-anything, logo, media carta, first things first, design anarchy, overthrow corporate rule"
name=keywords
META
content="We want to change the way information flows, the way institutions wield power, the way TV stations are run, the way the food, fashion, automobile, sports, music and culture industries set their agendas. Above all, we want to change the way we interact with the mass media and the way in which meaning is produced in our society."
name=description!-- STYLE --
STYLE#layer {
Z-INDEX: 2; LEFT: 465px; VISIBILITY: visible; WIDTH: 140px; POSITION: absolute; TOP: 216px; HEIGHT: 80px
}
BODY {
BACKGROUND: url(/navigation/navbar.gif) white repeat-x
}
/STYLE
SCRIPT language=JavaScript
!--
if (document.images) {
img1on = new Image(); img1on.src = "http://www.blackspotsneaker.org/buttons/01on.gif";
img2on = new Image(); img2on.src = "http://www.blackspotsneaker.org/buttons/02on.gif";
img3on = new Image(); img3on.src = "http://www.blackspotsneaker.org/buttons/03on.gif";
img4on = new Image(); img4on.src = "http://www.blackspotsneaker.org/buttons/04on.gif";
img5on = new Image(); img5on.src = "http://www.blackspotsneaker.org/buttons/05on.gif";
img6on = new Image(); img6on.src = "http://www.blackspotsneaker.org/buttons/06on.gif";
img7on = new Image(); img7on.src = "http://www.blackspotsneaker.org/buttons/logo1.gif";

img1off = new Image(); img1off.src = "http://www.blackspotsneaker.org/buttons/01.gif";
img2off = new Image(); img2off.src = "http://www.blackspotsneaker.org/buttons/02.gif";
img3off = new Image(); img3off.src = "http://www.blackspotsneaker.org/buttons/03.gif";
img4off = new Image(); img4off.src = "http://www.blackspotsneaker.org/buttons/04.gif";
img5off = new Image(); img5off.src = "http://www.blackspotsneaker.org/buttons/05.gif";
img6off = new Image(); img6off.src = "http://www.blackspotsneaker.org/buttons/06.gif";
img7off = new Image(); img7off.src = "http://www.blackspotsneaker.org/buttons/logo.gif";
}
function imgOn(imgName) {
if (document.images) {
document[imgName].src = eval(imgName + "on.src");
}
}
function imgOff(imgName) {
if (document.images) {
document[imgName].src = eval(imgName + "off.src");
}
}
// --
/SCRIPT
!-- end STYLE --
!Well, eggs clean outside polite rivers, unless they're cosmetic.
SCRIPT name="Popups"

function shoe_size()
{
window.open('http://www.blackspotsneaker.org/03/individual/chart.html','pop','width=650,height=400,menubar=no ,scrollbars=yes,toolbar=no')
}
/SCRIPT
META content="MSHTML 6.00.2800.1170" name=GENERATOR/HEAD
BODY bgColor=#ffffff!-- NAVIGATION --
TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=750 bgColor=#000000 border=0
TBODY
TR vAlign=top
TD align=left width=180A onmouseover="imgOn('img7');"
onmouseout="imgOff('img7')" href="http://adbusters.org/home"IMG
height=30 alt=Adbusters src="http://www.blackspotsneaker.org/buttons/logo.gif" width=140 border=0
name=img7/A /TD
TD noWrap align=left width=420
TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=570 border=0
TBODY
TR
TD align=left width=381A onmouseover="imgOn('img1');"
onmouseout="imgOff('img1')"
href="http://adbusters.org/campaigns/"IMG height=30 alt=Campaigns
src="http://www.blackspotsneaker.org/buttons/01.gif" width=74 border=0 name=img1/AA
onmouseover="imgOn('img2');" onmouseout="imgOff('img2')"
href="http://adbusters.org/magazine/"IMG height=30 alt=Magazine
src="http://www.blackspotsneaker.org/buttons/02.gif" width=69 border=0 name=img2/AA
onmouseover="imgOn('img3');" onmouseout="imgOff('img3')"
href="http://adbusters.org/creativeresistance/"IMG height=30
alt="Creative Resistance" src="http://www.blackspotsneaker.org/buttons/03.gif" width=127
border=0 name=img3/AA onmouseover="imgOn('img5');"
onmouseout="imgOff('img5')"
href="https://secure.adbusters.org/orders/"IMG height=30
alt=Orders src="http://www.blackspotsneaker.org/buttons/05.gif" width=70 border=0
name=img5/A/TD
TD align=right width=189A onmouseover="imgOn('img6');"
onmouseout="imgOff('img6')"
href="http://adbusters.org/information/"IMG height=30
alt=Information src="http://www.blackspotsneaker.org/buttons/06.gif" width=39 border=0
name=img6/A/TD/TR/TBODY/TABLE/TD/TR/TBODY/TABLEBRBR!-- end NAVIGATION --BR
TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0
TBODY
TR
TD width=60/TD
TD class=px15 width=400BBRThis is a ground-breaking marketing scheme
to uncool Nike. If it succeeds, it will set a precedent that will
revolutionize capitalism. BR/B/TD
TD align=right width=250/TD/TR/TBODY/TABLE
TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=750 border=0
TBODY
TR
TD align=middleBRBRIMG height=333 alt=""
src="http://www.blackspotsneaker.org/img/01/shoe05.jpg" width=712 border=0BRBRBRIMG
height=193 alt="" src="http://www.blackspotsneaker.org/img/01/phil_knigh_had_a_dream.gif" width=475
border=0BRBRBR/TD/TR/TBODY/TABLE
TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=750 border=0
TBODY
TR
TD/TD
TD class=px15 width=400BFor years, Nike was the undisputed champion of
logo culture, its swoosh an instant symbol of global cool. Today, Phil
Knight's Nike is a fading empire, badly hurt by years of "brand damage" as
activists and culture jammers fought back against mind**** marketing and
dirty sweatshop labor.BRBRNow a final challenge. We take on Phil at
his own game - and win. We turn the shoes we wear into a counterbranding
game. The swoosh versus the anti-swoosh. Which side are you
on?BRBRAdbusters has been doing R&D for more than a year, and
guess what? Making a shoe - a good shoe - isn't exactly rocket science.
With a network of supporters, we're getting ready to launch the
IblackSpot/I sneaker, the world's first grassroots anti-brand. You can
help launch the IblackSpot/I revolution.BRBRTHE BIG
QUESTION:BRIs it possible to take Phil Knight's billion-dollar marketing
momentum and, in a quick judo-like move, slap him onto the mat with the
power of his own PR thrust?BRBRA
href="http://blackspotsneaker.org/02/"OUR KICK-ASS MARKETING
STRATEGY>>BR/ABR/B/TD
TD align=left/TD/TR/TBODY/TABLEBRBR
/BODY
/HTML
!It should cover lost candles, do you depart them?

all these bad times, things didn?t stop
here. Have you heard about the Iraqi economic boycott, well that was
putting me in garage and no one sponsoring me so this is how real events
are used to control the mice around the world. The message for others
see you could be next, we can do this to whole world. Did anyone think
about that Turkish bases of US being used to bomb Iraq? Here is the
indirect meaning (thanks to friends for explaining), well the girl they
thought I liked was having unlawful relationship with Selgin Inan. God
knows how many other people have been a victim of these mind control
games. This is very strange because Selgin Inan was also trying to
program me to kill the father of that girl and was doing all this as an
assignment. It is said that he told her and a few other girls that you
can?t join university if you don?t take off your Hijab. In other cases
he told them that he wants to get marry with them, mostly girls only
think about getting married. I trusted this man as my friend and he
stabbed me from the back. This man till today is active with secret
services and has approached many other young Muslim girls. He himself
went around spreading all this to the people. Everyone in Islamic
society knew this was going on but no one did anything about it. He and
M Dagistani (perhaps Russian Jewish Muslim) made a lot of lies about me
and spread them around deliberately. He had told Dagistani that "Mohsin
pays too much attention to this girl, so I will take care of her while
you keep him busy with other things". This man joined secret service
before he joined university. When he slept around with that girl the
first time (apparently the Hail storm story was made), I was called back
to Islamic society meeting, as I had left Islamic society by then to
show me this, hoping it will b