London Banter

-   -   A13 Beckton old flyover to be demolished in little over week (https://www.londonbanter.co.uk/london-transport/869-a13-beckton-old-flyover-demolished.html)

Dr. Sunil October 19th 03 05:19 PM

A13 Beckton old flyover to be demolished in little over week

Anyone nostalgic re. the old originally eastbound-only two-lane
flyover at Beckton better have a last look pretty soon, according to
TfL street management it's to be demolished in stages the night of the
21st/22nd and 25th Midday through 27th am.

Sunil

John Rowland October 19th 03 07:04 PM

A13 Beckton old flyover to be demolished in little over week

"Dr. Sunil" wrote in message
om...

flyover at Beckton

Which flyover, i.e. which junction?

--
John Rowland - Spamtrapped

Robin May October 19th 03 07:15 PM

A13 Beckton old flyover to be demolished in little over week

"John Rowland" wrote the
following in:

"Dr. Sunil" wrote in message
om...

flyover at Beckton

Which flyover, i.e. which junction?

There's only one flyover on the A13 at Beckton. Its location is marked
by the arrow on this map:

http://tinyurl.com/rie2

--
message by Robin May, consumer of liquids
Hello. I'm one of those "roaring fascists of the left wing".

Hacker is to computer as boy racer is to Ford Escort.

Dr. Sunil October 20th 03 01:49 PM

John Rowland wrote:

"Dr. Sunil" wrote in message
om...

flyover at Beckton

Which flyover, i.e. which junction?

There's only been one eastbound-only flyover on the A13 at Beckton -
junction with the A117 (Woolwich Manor Way/High St. South).

Dr. Sunil October 20th 03 01:49 PM

Chris p wrote:

Dr. Sunil wrote:
Anyone nostalgic re. the old originally eastbound-only two-lane
flyover at Beckton better have a last look pretty soon, according to
TfL street management it's to be demolished in stages the night of the
21st/22nd and 25th Midday through 27th am.

Sunil
--

any pics?

I'm thinking of posting a few to the SABRE message board.